Conditions of Boarding
- ALL PETS must have a current vaccination certificate to be shown prior to or on arrival (C5 for dogs or F3 for cats within the last 12 months).
- We prefer all dogs to arrive between 8am and 12 noon please as this gives them a chance to meet the Animal Attendants, have a play and feel comfortable and settled before the end of the day.
- Our dog enclosures are designed for two dogs (single rooms are available on request). Dogs are paired together based on age, size and temperament.
- If your dog is sharing with a friend, then they must be here by 12noon so our Animal Attendants have time to match them with a friend and make sure they are happy.
- The Pet Chalet is closed on Sundays except for pet collection between 3pm & 4pm ONLY.
- We are also closed every day between 12noon – 1pm for the staff to have lunch.
- All tariffs are calculated daily and include the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- All bookings during Peak Season & Public Holidays will have an extra tariff of $3.00 per pet / per day (excluding Executive Suites which is $5 extra per pet / per day).
- During peak season, all dates booked will be charged, regardless of early pickups.
- A peak season deposit of $100 per pet will be required to confirm your booking.
- Peak Period Deposits will be forfeited if notice of cancellation is less than 14 days prior to the arrival date or as otherwise stated.
- Handling of pets outside working hours could incur an extra charge.
- If our Animal Attendants are required to give your pet daily medication, then this will incur a charge of $3.00 per pet / per day and if an injection is required this will incur a charge of $5.00 per pet / per .
- We feed all our Pets Royal Canin which is a premium dry food.
- Own food surcharge of $2.00 per pet / per day will be applied
- We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos payments.
- The Pet Chalet will, at its discretion, obtain veterinary attention for your pet, the cost of which will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
- In the case of an emergency, The Pet Chalet will take your pet to the closest open/available Veterinary Practice
- In the case of an emergency, The Pet Chalet will not attempt to take your pet to your own Vet if it is further away.
- The closest Veterinary Practice is currently the Brookfield Veterinary Surgery (approx. 4 minutes drive away).
- The Pet Chalet bears no responsibility for any collars, leads, containers or other articles left with the pet.
- The Pet Chalet does not accept any toys, bedding, blankets or personal items from home (except in the Executive Suites). We have all these items here, they are neutral territory and don’t smell of home therefore it reduces the chance of any possessive behaviour being displayed.
- Executive Suite Bookings – Only house pets who do not chew or destroy furnishings etc should be booked into an Executive Suite. Executive Suite bookings will be subjected to a surcharge if damage is caused by your pet.
- Pet Transport: If your pet is being picked up by our driver then one of our staff will call you for a check in over the phone between 3pm – 5pm on the day prior to your pet’s arrival. If you do not receive a phone call from us by 5pm the day before your pet’s pick up, then please call us to check it is organised.
- Delivery Home: If you have organised us to deliver your pet home then we will require payment prior to your pet’s departure. We will not be able to deliver any pet home that has not paid in full.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer(s). We will not share your details with any third party.